Friday 27 December 2013

What a find..!

my ol' man rang me the other day to tell me it was a shit, rainy day at home so he
decided to clean out his wardrobe....up the top, at the back, he finds his old
records he forgot all about and never knew he still had...what a stash!!
the "holy grail", original pressing of Morning of the Earth...something I've been
chasing for years now but have never parted with the $200 or so on ebay.
also, original pressings of Neil Young, the Eagles, Led Zepplin, Sade, Bowie, Elton John, 
Midnight oil..the list keeps going, over 80 titles. Fuck! what an amazing surprise...
is great to hear all these again, i grew up with my oldies playing this stuff, but was
on cassette in my time.....
i blew the dust off and have been flogging them ever since...good vibes:)


No comments:

Post a Comment